1. Nose Frida – This dear contraption saved our lives when Paige got sick and she was only 8 weeks old. Yes, it’s called the snot sucker. Thankfully she doesn’t get sick too often but we’ve used it for allergies and any time she seems stuffy. It seems gross but it’s really not and when your kid is sick, who cares?! They used to only sell it at Whole Foods but word on the street is that you can buy it at Babies R Us now!
2. Bath Seat – So they don’t technically have these for sale in stores anymore. I’m assuming a few bad incidents led them to be pulled, however, if you use it properly and never leave your child in the bathroom alone, this seat for the bathtub is so awesome! We’ve used it ever since she was able to sit up in it on her own and it makes bath time so much more enjoyable for everyone.
3.Lightweight Stroller – I love our BOB jogging stroller and use it all of the time when we go on walks. But we just recently purchased the First Years Jet stroller to use for traveling. It’s light weight, easy to fold, and isn’t crappy like some of the other umbrella strollers. We haven’t had it for long so we’ll see how it holds up, but so far so good. The handles were high enough so I wan’t hunching over and it is good for a child up to 50lbs so hopefully we’ll be able to use it for awhile.
4. Fruit & Veggie Twist – This happy squeeze snack makes for one happy mama! We buy these in bulk at Costco and they are so easy for an on the go snack. Paige squeezes them by herself so it is less mess and allows me to be hands free! Plus I don’t feel guilty since they are so healthy. I mean it has kale in it…isn’t that the cool new health trend?! I’m so hip.
5. Grey & White Jacket – Oh boy, you know I love a good grey and white stripe. I’m forcing Paige to love this trend as well. I am so scooping this up for her for next year!
6. Legging Jeans – BIG fan of the legging jeans. I mean really, if they had them in my size I would definitely wear them over regular (uncomfortable) jeans any day. Ok, not OVER, instead of Jeggings are amazings.
7. Rain Boots – I’m thinking we definitely need to get some rain boots for this spring so we can jump in puddles together! These are adorable!
8. Click Lock Straw Cup – Paige is way into straws these days and mom is totally down with that as long as there is no spillage. So far these cups have treated us well in that category. I can’t afford spills when I potentially have my million dollar camera in the bag with a zippy cup!
I always love reading other people’s favorite items so, as random as these may be, this is what we are digging lately. Check out a few of my other baby favorites here and newborn sleep favorites here. I would love to hear what your baby faves are right now! This mama needs as much help as she can get!